Monday, February 17, 2014

Fresh Faced Natural Beauty Sample Haul


    Lately, I've really been on the hunt for new natural beauty products to add to my routine. I've ordered samples before from Spirit Beauty Lounge but I found the price to be a little high and the samples to be a little small so I tried a new online shop: Fresh Faced. I have to say I was impressed by not only how fast the samples came but how much product you get and for 75 cents a pop it came to less that any other sample service around.


I ordered all complexion products and was really happy with the colours and performance of all but two. The MVO everyday coverage was a good colour match but the coverage was less than that of a tinted moisturizer and didn't really do anything for texture or pores. The Rev. Organics beauty balm in bronzed glided on well and blended without a problem but the colour was like a dark plum, I mean really dark I couldn't image rubbing that shade all over or using it to contour but it could be a nice lip tint; a natural dupe for Clinique's Black Honey Almost Lipstick


From left to right:
W3ll people Universalist #2
W3ll people Narcissist #2
W3ll people Universalist #6
MVO everyday coverage extra light
Vapour organics #100
Rev. Organics Bronzed
Alimia colour balancing powder
Vapour organics bronzer mirage


No comments:

Post a Comment